Nilotica Shea butter is a soft luxurious cream a superfood loaded with therapeutic vitamins A, E Fatty acids, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidants properties that nourish all hair/skin types especially problematic skins especially eczema. Our Shea butter is Scent Free.
Massage all over body to experience softer, deeply moisturized skin.
- Nilotica Shea Butter
- Nilotica Shea is an excellent moisturizer & has strong therapeutic properties for common skin conditions such as; excessive dryness, eczema, sunburns, allergies, frostbites, blemishes, rashes, etc.
- This exotic butter also helps maintain the elasticity of the skin and its antioxidant properties help combat the signs of aging and reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
- Nilotica Shea Butter is ideal for moisturizing dry, irritated or sun-damaged skin, promotes healthy hair by nourishing the hair shaft and conditions dry and distressed hair.
- Ideal for sensitive skins for infants and seniors
- This anti-aging butter is perfect to be used as-is or as an ingredient in all DIY creams.
Key Nilotica Shea Features
- Unlike the commonly known western African Shea butter which is hard waxy with a strong smell, Nilotica Shea is a balm to oil soft texture with a mild natural scent that melts quickly on skin and hair.
- Sherabo Organics' raw premium Shea is fair trade, ethically sourced, cruelty-free, sulfate-free, and gluten-free.
- It does not contain any chemicals, preservatives, fragrances, or any other additives! It is unrefined.
Nothing short of amazing!
During my pregnancy,I researched what would effectively,keep stretch marks at bay. Shea nilotica butter was said to be lighter in scent, absorb more quickly, than west african shea butters. So, I looked for a retailer that sold it. It did not disappoint! Not a single stretch mark, even though my mother,grandmother (and aunties) had them during their pregnancies. Genetics does play a factor when it comes to stretchmarks, but it proves, that proper skin care does as well! People might think it's because I have "good skin". However,it couldn't be farther from the truth. My skin is prone to stretchmarks! I simply used an amazing product! Furthermore, it was such a relief, and so nourishing for my extremely dry, cracked skin (and hands!). I definitely recommend this product! The benefits are simply outstanding!