Shea Aloeganic is a premium Organic Ugandan Shea Butter whipped with organic Aloe Vera, Coconut oil and Avocado oil. Its intense moisture deeply hydrates, nourishes and revitalizes skin cells. Feed your skin with this vegan butter that has 0% water, alcohol or chemicals. Apply this beautiful butter is the most sought after. Apply it head to toe and enjoy its calming Coconut Lime scent.
- Use as a body moisturizer head to toes.
- Use as hair moisturizer, anti-freeze or conditioner on all hair types.
Caution- Use sparing on straight hair
Shea Aloeganic Skin Benefits
- This Shea butter is skin food loaded with vitamins A,E, F and anti oxidants therapeutic properties that will problematic skin (Eczema & Psoriasis) to its youthfulness.
- It deeply hydrates and nourishes dry flaky skin, cracked heels & hands. Consistent use of it will give you a soft glowing healthy youthful skin
- Shea Aloeganic’s cinnamic acid esters protects the skin from UV rays
- Feed your skin with this vegan butter that has 0% water, alcohol or chemicals.
- It improves skin pigmentation, skin tone & stretch marks on pregnancy bellies.
- Apply this beautiful butter head to toe and enjoy its calming coconut Lime scent.
Every jar is freshly handmade in small batches & made in Canada
- It conditions, nourishes and adds moisture to dry brittle, dull damaged hair
- Shea Aloeganic is an excellent hair moisturizer for African & Curly hair.
- The Aloe Vera adds shine and for healthy hair growth.
- Shea Butter
- Organic Aloe Vera
- Coconut oil, Avocado oil
- Coconut Lime scent
I love this product! I thought it would be greasier because of the oil but it totally absorbs into my skin which is noticeably softer and smooth. I also use on my curly hair which is very fine so I only use the tiniest amount - it helped keep the frizz under control.
The Best Moisturizer
I have been using the Sherabo products for two years and they are simply the best. The skin is left feeling silky smooth and the cream is whipped making it very easy to apply. I also used the product during my entire pregnancy and had no stretch marks.
Beautiful. But should come with a warning
I bought this from Olivia at the gluten free expo in Vancouver and have used it for my face and body. It’s so luxurious but made with ethical and sustainable ingredients. But be warned: Once it’s on your skin, you are in danger of finding yourself sniffing your arm far too many times a day as the scent of this product is so natural and beautiful. The butter lasted several months and I have just ordered a new pot.