Includes: Shea Aloeganic + Pure Grace Moisturizer
Size/ Capacity: 221 ml
Shea Aloeganic is a premium Organic Ugandan Shea Butter whipped with organic Aloe Vera, Coconut oil and Avocado oil.
The quick absorbing formula is perfect for hands, elbows, knees and feet. Its intense moisture deeply hydrates, nourishes and revitalizes skin cells.
Feed your skin with this vegan butter that has 0% water, alcohol and no chemicals.
Every jar is freshly handmade in small batches & made in Canada
Pure Grace Moisturizer is whipped body butter that has a sweet pleasant vanilla scent. It is a rich moisturizer of Ugandan premium organic Shea butter, Cocoa butter and organic 100% Aloe Vera gel. This Shea butter is creamy rich in Vitamins A, E and Fatty acids that moisturizes all skin types and reduces wrinkles. Aloe Vera gel improves skin elasticity, softens the skin without clogging pores. This body butter is Ideal for dry skin, chapped heels, and hands.
Massage all over body to experience softer, deeply moisturized skin and hair.
Pure Grace Moisturizer: Nilotica Shea Butter, Cocoa butter, Aloe vera
Shea Aloeganics: Nilotica Shea Butter, Coconut oil, Avocado oil, Aloe vera
- This Shea butter is skin food loaded with vitamins A,E, F and antioxidants therapeutic properties that will problematic skin (Eczema & Psoriasis) to its youthfulness.
- It deeply hydrates and nourishes dry flaky skin, cracked heels & hands. Consistent use of it will give you a soft glowing healthy youthful skin
- Shea Aloeganic’s cinnamic acid esters protects the skin from UV rays
- It improves skin pigmentation, skin tone & stretch marks on pregnancy bellies.
- It conditions, nourishes and adds moisture to dry brittle, dull damaged hair
- Shea Aloeganic is an excellent hair moisturizer for African & Curly hair.
- The Aloe Vera adds shine and for healthy hair growth.
I have been using Shea Aloeganic for some time. I love the way it melts quickly into my skin and the aroma is so pleasant. I decided to try Pure Grace in my last order and am very happy with this product as well. It too is easily rubbed into my winter weary skin. The shea butter used in the products really is top notch. I highly recommend Sherabo products.